Inspections & Testing
We understand that every client and every site has different requirements. We can tailor make a package that suits your requirements. We also understand that many aspect of fire protection maintenance can appear confusing to some. We will always provide the information you need to make the right decisions to minimise the risk to property and people.
- All Inclusive – includes all inspection in compliance with AS 1851 and all repairs cost.*
- 1, 3 & 5 year contract term incompliance with AS 1851.
- Pay as you go – no commitment.
- Annual inspection only, to ensure you at least avoid any council fines.**
Australian Standard 1851-2012 – Routine service of fire protection systems and equipment
All of our maintenance packages are based on AS1851-2012. This is and industry standard for the routine service of fire protection systems and equipment. Although most buildings need to supply a ‘Annual’ Statement to the local council, often, annually is not enough. Where a site is maintained in compliance with AS1851, you can be sure you everything reasonably possible has been done to minimise risk. AS1851 covers:
- Fire Sprinklers
- Fire Pumps
- Hydrant Systems
- Water Storage Tanks for Fire Systems
- Automatic Fire Detection and Occupant Warnings System
- Special Hazard, such as Suppression Systems for data centres, engine rooms
- Lay Flat Hoses
- Fire Hose Reels
- Fire Blankets
- Passive Fire, such as Fire Doors, Dampers
- Fire and Smoke Control Features of Mechanical (Ventilation) Services
- Emergency Planning in Facilities
Exit & Emergency lighting
- All of our Exit & Emergency Light testing is carried out in compliance with AS2293.2.
Book your Property Certification
If your Local Council has requested an Annual Fire Safety Statement for your property or if you require Certification for OH&S and or legal purposes, contact us and we’ll arrange for a service technician to come out on site and test your equipment.